Monday, January 17, 2011

Yawn.



Cliche. That's what I'm going to use to reboot my Internet writing. We begin today with a cliche.

Really? It's sunny every day of the week, and on the one Monday I'm off this month, it's pouring rain for the majority of the day. To be certain, this whining is uncalled for. Florida's been in droughtsville for months. Rain levels have been too low for the past two or three years. Also: Let's not forget that this is Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday (observed). This day is not about me. I should be using it to help out my fellow man. Instead, I moaned about the rain, went to lunch with a friend, and watched the last three episodes of Battlestar Galactica.

Did I use the day to its' best use? No. For that matter, am I restarting this blog by writing about momentous things? No. But dammit, sometimes waiting for the good to come doesn't work. So that's it. I start writing again, and hopefully, something good will come out. Maybe not today, but if I start going again, maybe I'll find something good on a regular basis.

A bit of catch up - two dogs, lots of mountain biking, still a good bit of road biking, still teaching. Blah blah.

I'm pricking up my ears. I want stories.

For the record: Wes is well, though a bit lame and getting very old:


No comments: