Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ah, the new house...


We Used To Be Friends (Kenn Richards Remix) - The Dandy Warhols

Forgive tonight's soundtrack, I recently rewatched Veronica Mars, Season 1. Such a great show. Let's hear it for snappy dialogue.

I've settled into the new house, the paintings are all up, things all have a place (I took four carloads to Goodwill), and I'm working on a headboard (cut and flattened soda cans (silver side up) nailed to a 2'x4' piece of MDF - it's looking pretty good so far).

I finally have cable and internet back, so I'm back to updating regularly starting tonight. And tonight, we see that I live at the Alamo (and I'm sorry, Peewee, but there IS no basement here):
From North City Morning


And on today's dog walk, I snapped a few photos of the Intracoastal marsh. It's half a block from my house:
From North City Morning

From North City Morning

From North City Morning


And I'm a sucker for roads that DON'T cut down old trees, but work around them instead:
From North City Morning


Lastly, an hour after I got home, I looked down at Wes, and saw something green on his ankle. On investigation, I saw it was this. The little bugger had some pretty tough needles, and they were well stuck into him. I had to pull them out one by one:
From North City Morning

Poor guy.


Anyway, I'm glad to be back updating, and I'm even happier to see that you're reading.

2 comments:

Awesome Sara said...

what city is this now??? u look like u live on the outskits of out or something. poor wes!!

Magic Pants Jones said...

I'm still in St. Augustine...I'm in the "North City" area. We just happen to be at the marsh end of a street.