Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A window of dry skies...


So fresh and clean - Outkast

Tired but energized from PT, I took Wes for a quick walk around the block. A whole day of rain, that's what we had. It's scheduled to end on Friday around lunch or so. And tonight, the sky was momentarily clear, so I grabbed my camera, put a baggie around it, and headed out.

I normally don't like using a flash because I don't know how to do it right, and everything ends up looking washed out. That said, my tripod's at school, and I'm not steady enough to take standard night shots without one. I realized, though, I can de-harsh things in Picasa.

It's funny, how when you know it's going to be raining for the next two days, having a little window, an hour of clear skies seems so beautiful.

From Walking at Night Apr 1


From Walking at Night Apr 1


From Walking at Night Apr 1


From Walking at Night Apr 1


From Walking at Night Apr 1


From Walking at Night Apr 1


From Walking at Night Apr 1


From Walking at Night Apr 1


From Walking at Night Apr 1


From Walking at Night Apr 1


Now go, you have things to do, and I want to hear about them when you get done.

2 comments:

one little simitopian said...

Wooo! Outkast! I love andre 3000 and his crazy clothes!

I like the "ice plant" building. It looks a bit sinister for some reason....

Awesome Sara said...

OMG, SIMI stole what i was going to say about the ice building!!! i've got nothing now. fuck.