Friday, April 24, 2009

Up Late Getting Stuff Ready for Friday

Today, it's a video, pictures, and me running around like an idiot, getting ready to go up to Georgia after work. Why don't I do these things earlier in the evening? Because I'm stupid, that's why. Enjoy!


Money featuring David Byrne, Chuck D, Ras Congo, Seu Jorge, & Z-Trip - N.A.S.A.
Wow...Z Trip, David Byrne, Chuck D., dance hall, and Shepherd Fairey....what a mix!

Harper...if you're reading...it's your new home for the fall...
From Walking Downtown


Even in historic downtown, we still have some stuff that needs love...
From Walking Downtown


Someone in town loves my dog as much as I do...
From Walking Downtown


On St. George, which is the tourist main drag, there are some buildings that are currently empty. Hello, economy! And they look cooler than anything else on the old main drag...
From Walking Downtown

From Walking Downtown


This armless knight seems to have been punched in the face...
From Walking Downtown


I liked this building:
From Walking Downtown


Sunsets and palms make for great photos. I love the shadow.
From Walking Downtown


The college used to be a luxury hotel, and it still seems so great!
From Walking Downtown


The part of my brain that is slightly air-headed wished beyond hope that this sign said Beware of Lion. I knew it didn't, but wouldn't it have been so cool? Oh, and what's in that jar?!?
From Walking Downtown


Nice sign, Bombay! I like the little pictures.
From Walking Downtown


Have a swell night. No updates tomorrow, well, at least probably not.

I love you and your funny little ways.

1 comment:

Pen Pen said...

...I hope it's hunny in the jar!