Wednesday, April 22, 2009

This black cat was loving me...but not Wes.


Feel Good Inc. - Gorillaz

Just woke up...fell asleep on the couch!

I was walking to the store with Wes, walking in these flea ridden streets (my ankles are super unhappy), when I met the most affectionate cat. He was afraid of Wes at first, but his desire for attention overrode that...

From Black Cat on Bridge St

From Black Cat on Bridge St

From Black Cat on Bridge St

From Black Cat on Bridge St

From Black Cat on Bridge St

From Black Cat on Bridge St


And then, as I was back home, I noticed how pretty the datil peppers are...
From Black Cat on Bridge St


Off to bed, have a swell Wednesday!

4 comments:

Fresh Paper said...

purple peppers??? those are cool.

Awesome Sara said...

that cat is adorable!!! it looks just like mine!! i was like oh shitters, he's stalking me!!! the spitzel finally came out

drollgirl said...

ah!!! affectionate cats make the world a better place. and i bet purple peppers do, too.

Pen Pen said...

Kitten!!!!!! So cute!!! --and I've been obsessed with the Gorillaz lately- it was funny to see that song on ur blog!