Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Nobody here but us chickens.


Know Your Chicken - Cibo Matto

I got home from work today, and this molted little fella was on the porch. My neighbor's boyfriend has befriended him, fed him, and wants to take care of him. I'm hoping he's not unhealthy...that featherless bit, is it normal? He's so ugly he's cute, and I really liked taking pictures with him. He's a curious little guy with a big appetite. I named him Randolph Mantooth, with I've just found out (thanks, IMDB!) is the name of a soap opera actor. Cheers on the great name, Mr. Mantooth.

Anyway, here are 6 pix, followed by a viddy of the little guy:
From There's a chicken on my porch!

From There's a chicken on my porch!
From There's a chicken on my porch!
From There's a chicken on my porch!
From There's a chicken on my porch!
From There's a chicken on my porch!



So, no eatin' chicken tonight, peoples...

5 comments:

drollgirl said...

this is so wild!!! i hope he is ok, too. i have no idea about chickens, as i am pretty much a city slicker over here.

lightning in a bottle said...

good lord. i hope the feathers are going to grow in...
he looks so fragile with his plumes! but adorable all the same.

sexypoet said...

not only is he a soap actor but he also played the very famous johnny gage on emergency in the 70's.. he was the hot paramedic.. love that chicken but he looks really sick.. watch out for that wierd bird flu!!

Awesome Sara said...

what the...!?!?!!?!? he looks sick?? was someone going to eat him??? will he be your new pet???

a bike chain tat is so rad!!!! that would be just sexy around the calf or aroudn the arm past the elbows.

Pen Pen said...

Poor thing!! I want to hug him!!