Wednesday, April 8, 2009

More from today...


Sir Duke - Stevie Wonder

Okay, I'm back from dinner, full and happy, with a few more pics for you.

I love this license plate. "How do I show my patriotism, and yet still maintain an identity centered on another culture? Oh, I know:"
From Walking April 7


If you look at the door closely, you can see through the house and out the back:
From Walking April 7

From Walking April 7


This old, dead school shows that if you don't clean out your eaves, you get ferns!
From Walking April 7


Such a lovely blue sky:
From Walking April 7

From Walking April 7


"'Scuse me, where are you going with that dog?"
From Walking April 7

"Hey! That's too close, back off, dog!"
From Walking April 7


My neighbor's new dog wants to know:
"Up?"
From Walking April 7

"Or down?"
From Walking April 7

7 comments:

lightning in a bottle said...

this batch of pictures is le awesome.

Magic Pants Jones said...

Merci!

sexypoet said...

OMG, i'm in love with that dog! and please tell your neighbor the dogs nails need a trimming. (that shit gets painful for them)

drollgirl said...

love the doggie

Awesome Sara said...

your neigbor's dog is so freaking adorable!!! he's not even come close to wes of course. i love that house with the window you can see though the house to the back. so homey. OO, if you're stuck on a guest post you could talk about the decay on the buildings you do!! that would be such a cool post and the pictures would rock!

shopgirl101 said...

Love that cat...very cool eyes!

Magic Pants Jones said...

That dog is seven kinds of awesome, isn't he? As I was taking those, I imagined that he would be the talk of the comments.

That was a pretty cool cat, too, wasn't he? I felt bad that Wes was there, I think he would've let me pet him, lightning in a bottle style.