Thursday, April 16, 2009

I'm not feeling very wordy tonight...


Conquest - The White Stripes

...but I brought you photos. Today, if you had followed me around, first with Wesley, and then on my utility bike, you would have seen...

Unconvinced Cat:
From Ridin' around on Weds, April 16


Garbage Can Graffiti:
From Ridin' around on Weds, April 16


The neighbor's dog, peekin' down at me!
From Ridin' around on Weds, April 16


My utility bike:
From Ridin' around on Weds, April 16


Sad little house (this house is not a home):
From Ridin' around on Weds, April 16


The sun behind palm trees:
From Ridin' around on Weds, April 16


False watchdog? This is a window cling I can get into:
From Ridin' around on Weds, April 16


Like a bird...on a wire...like a, oh, nevermind:
From Ridin' around on Weds, April 16


The neat thing about this town...this is only a couple of blocks from any of the dilapidated looking houses I've shot:
From Ridin' around on Weds, April 16


Hello, Mr. Lion:
From Ridin' around on Weds, April 16


Even without Wes, this character stared at me like I was up to no good:
From Ridin' around on Weds, April 16


And Sad Face here just wouldn't come closer, he walked away after I shot his pic:
From Ridin' around on Weds, April 16


I have no words for how tremendous this is:
From Ridin' around on Weds, April 16


More from the same yard...I love this person, whoever she is:
From Ridin' around on Weds, April 16


Do not snap your teeth on me, Mr. Small Alligator. Excellent posture you have there!


Holy heck, I feel asleep while typing this. I'll read all of your posts in the morning. G'nite.


2 comments:

lightning in a bottle said...

good lord, you know you're exhausted when....

really falling asleep while blogging? jeepers. you must get more zzzzzzzs.

Awesome Sara said...

take a nap, we will see each other soon!