Saturday, April 18, 2009

Bike geekery


Let The Love - Sandrine


I'm so incredibly tired at only 9:50.

I visited the bike shop today, and talking with Eric and Joe really helped me to figure out a bike. I'm not convinced, but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get a Trek Madone 5.5 with an obsidian blue flames, and acrtic white base color.

I've never been excited about Trek's because so many had covered the streets of Jacksonville. I've got a bit of OCD when it comes to not doing what everyone else is doing. That said, I like the project one flamejob, and the bike gets high marks in the tech

That said, I'm killed by a great bike ride, my school's carnival, and a little grocery shopping, all on 4 hours of sleep. It's off to bed.

1 comment:

sexypoet said...

glad you decided on a bike. i know nothing about them other then your ass goes on a seat and you pedel to make it move..
did you go on the rides at the carnival?