Sunday, April 19, 2009

All this riding...


Diplo Rhythm - Diplo

All the miles I'm racking up on ride days...I'm loving it, and feeling good, but boy, am I tired by the end of the day! Even so, Wes was up for a couple of blocks. This was the longest walk he's gotten in over a week. Today, I saw some things, and seeing things is one of my favorite things to do. One day, they're going to invent a decent - and not geeky looking - glasses cam, and I'm gonna have so much fun.

On my way to this morning's ride, I saw the horses resting:
From Various on Sunday


After the ride, my friend Ro's dog was having a blast at the bike club picnic. Nelson was chasing his tennis ball all over the parking lot. This guy is so cool. Here he is, ready to go:
From Various on Sunday


This character is awesomely overlooking a disused birdbath:
From Various on Sunday


Purty:
From Various on Sunday


Apparently, the big hotel/condo thing that was supposed to go in this field was delayed due to toxic dumping or something. I don't think it's exactly this field...I think it's about 1000 feet to the right, but even so...
From Various on Sunday


From Various on Sunday


An object with an unspoken history.
From Various on Sunday


If only I could send you the smell of these honeysuckle flowers as I walked by. I wasn't even going to photograph these, but the smell was marvelous and pervasive.
From Various on Sunday


This is his Grecian Urn pose...
From Various on Sunday


I felt guilty, Suspicious Cat here was mellow cat until he saw me, and sat up a bit.
From Various on Sunday


He almost came and visited me, and then he stopped to scratch his ear, and then he walked the other way...
From Various on Sunday


Need a shoe? The black ones even come with socks!
From Various on Sunday


Win! I never see Gomez when I have my camera!
From Various on Sunday

From Various on Sunday


And Bella, darling, I wish your back legs worked better:
From Various on Sunday



Good night internet peoples...you intrigue me. The offer still stands: stop by and I'll buy you a candy bar.

4 comments:

sexypoet said...

as always, i love your pictures. gomez is so putry!

lightning in a bottle said...

the honeysuckle and birdbath picture are awesome!

Awesome Sara said...

i want to go on a walk with you!

Magic Pants Jones said...

sexypoet - Gomez rocks. When his owner goes out of town, I get to feed him, and he's even friendlier!

lightning - and the best smelling!

Sara - any time. Next time you're up in St. Auggie, let me know you're coming. I'll buy you a candy bar.