Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sundays are Fantastique Superbe!


All You Need Is Me - Morrissey

Notes from the day:
1. Sleeping in did it. For once, at 10 o'clock, I'm not asleep in my chair with my laptop on my lap, drool hanging out of my mouth until 3 tomorrow morning. Back to regular sleep schedule, babies!

2. Whoever invented Mafia Wars (those jerks over at Zynga!) is evil. I can't believe how much time I've spent playing with it. I hate time suck stuff like that, and yet, it's a magnet to the more addictive parts of my personality.

3. It's so nice to have dishes and laundry caught up, some of the dog hair mitigated, and a fullish fridge. It wasn't just Mafia Wars today.

4. Since signing up for twitter(MagicPantsJones), I've decided that Diddy is the most positivity oriented man in the world. Every other post ends with LET'S GOOOOOOO, or something like that. I don't know why, but it makes me really happy. Also, I feel like a dork for signing up for Twitter, and yet I'm having fun anyway. Hang it up backlash.

5. I brought you some artwork...this stuff has been sitting in my driveway for over a year now. I'm learning that spray paint on glass will flake off eventually if it's left outdoors. The stuff I have inside is just fine, so I don't feel guilty. Maybe I'll tweek the paintings that are flaking and end up with something new.
The one on the bottom, the girl covered up by ferns looks nowhere near as good as the girl on top...
From Old Paintings


From Old Paintings


From Old Paintings


I haven't been using the graffiti style much lately, but I still like it.




If you want, I can make you a tofurkey sandwich.

4 comments:

sexypoet said...

glad your back on a normal sleep schedule again.. so what is this game of which you speak? i love everything mafia! (i guess it has something to do with the family i grew up in)

i spent my day cleaning too. (laundry, grocery shopping, windows, weeded and tilled the garden to prep it for my tomatoes and other veggies and fruits (which will be planted in 2 weeks) and even washed both the cars) i also ran 5 miles on the treadmill and took otis to doggy school. then picked up the chillins from my SIL's, made dinner, gave baths and watched the spongebob movie and AFV and put um all to bed. phewwww! sad thing is i am wide freakin awake now and all i wanna do is sleep.. (might have to take a melatonin tonight)

lightning in a bottle said...

wowzers, how non-morrissey sounding song. but good all the same. because, well, moz is moz, right?

and i think i shall have to take credit (or partially at least) for getting you on twitter. hehe.

brookeamanda said...

I've tried Twitter, but I just don't get it. Let me know how it goes for you!

Magic Pants Jones said...

sexypoet, what a busy day! Mafia Wars is a facebook game, and I honestly have no reason to keep playing....it's not like you get anything out of it.

lightning, I know, moz is totally rocking out on this album. I like it, but I prefer his early solo stuff still because, well, it sounds like the smiths.

brookeamanda, I'm getting three things out of twitter so far...
I get cycling updates from some of my favorite racers, and that's pretty neat, I'm getting entertaining tweets (who knew diddy was so manic and fun?) from an odd mix of celebrities, comics, and writers, and lastly, it's an easy way to update my facebook.