Tuesday, March 17, 2009

One shot from the freeway, and a lot of pics from my neighborhood:


No Cars Go - The Arcade Fire

Today's first picture is from the drive home from the hospital up in Jacksonville. The rest were walking Wes around the neighborhood. If I'm feeling up to hitting drawing class, I may have some drawings to post, if not, this is it. It's really weird, this going to the doctor a lot. It's costing me money because I've used up all my sick days, and it's unnerving to have to plan for a sub 2-3 times a month.
From Travels in car and on foot


Another neighbor cat:
From Travels in car and on foot


Happy St. Pat's!
From Travels in car and on foot


More of the old school:
From Travels in car and on foot

From Travels in car and on foot

From Travels in car and on foot


This character was shy, I had to zoom in on him:
From Travels in car and on foot


Mmmmm...kumquats!
From Travels in car and on foot


From Travels in car and on foot


It was a hard frost this year:
From Travels in car and on foot


Stay out, babies!
From Travels in car and on foot


Oh, I like you, you know that, right?

10 comments:

drollgirl said...

i am partial to the kittays and the rundown buildings. :)

Magic Pants Jones said...

Good! I like taking pictures of kittehs and rundown buildings.

lightning in a bottle said...

arcade fire - very good stuff.

i like hearing what you're hearing when you're out taking walks and pictures.

Magic Pants Jones said...

Your flickr Project 365 set is what inspired that. I like seeing what you're listening to, too.

one little simitopian said...

There seem to be many cute kitties in your 'hood.
Me likes the haunted school too.
This is really juvenile of me, but the sign makes me snicker -even though I know it's urging motorists to slow down 'cos the kiddies are playing- it looks more to me like it means, "watch out: the slow kids are playing"

sexypoet said...

more kittehs peeking around stuff.. hehe well, at least 1 of them was.. cute shy, FAT kitteh. (he looks like he'd come and play for some treats)

how come your doctor is so far away? you should hang out with my BFF when you go to jacksonville.. she likes you.. (i read her all the spitzle stuff)

sexypoet said...

OMG.. i was totally thinking the same thing simi.. hehehe i chuckled about that but forgot to comment about it. lol

WrenchDog said...

Dude, You take great cat pictures! Mrs. WrenchDog and I are really enjoying them, and your other shots too.

Awesome Sara said...

like i've said before that school is awesome. the cats are awesome. the trees are awesome.

Magic Pants Jones said...

The cats in Lincolnville are legendary. Some will even stand up to Wes.