Tuesday, March 3, 2009

More old drawings:

But first, a word: My kids worked on lightninginabottle's problem today, and though they didn't all agree, when we post the top picked response, I think we got a decent piece of advice. Tomorrow, I'll have the author illustrate it for before I put it up.

Now:
Here are four pictures from the past few years, some from 2003, and I think the girlie love on cardboard is from 2006. I don't know exact dates, but I'll put 'em in order chronologically.
From Box-headed people


From Box-headed people


From Box-headed people


From Box-headed people

7 comments:

Awesome Sara said...

brilliant! you have such awesome drawings! oh you have an award from me! check out my blog.

i think i have a question, its cheesy but hey....

What makes a good person????

Its my second day at work and the gossips are coming at me everywhere and boy oh boy are they crazy. i wish i could talk about it but i don't know of people are looking at my blog activites.

K @ Blog Goggles said...

Those are awesome. I think I have the same velvet underground tee :)

sexypoet said...

i really love that artwork.

sexypoet said...

there is an award waiting for you on my award blog.. congrats!

drollgirl said...

these are just super!

one little simitopian said...

These are great! Do you still find time to draw? The music and politics one is my favourite :)

Magic Pants Jones said...

Thanks, everyone!

Sara...your question is in the lineup, but it'll take a while because having them write advice columns every day would be bad teaching!

K...I love VU!

sexy...thanks!