Tuesday, March 17, 2009

L'Hopital

The last of today's posts (unless you're checking before I can get them all up) is the most self indulgent. It's a trip to the hospital. I had a CT scan because it appears that there's a cyst on my kidney. Good times! It was caught by my neurosurgeon while she was looking at my back's 'progress'. Anyway, here are some pics from the hospital, nothing exciting, a couple of shots of my IVs (the first one didn't take), and the one pic I liked of the waiting room. Funny...the womens' CT waiting room has a TV, the mens' does not. Thanks, gender.

From L'hopital


From L'hopital


From L'hopital


5 comments:

drollgirl said...

what is the game plan? what are they gonna do? cysts run like crazy in my family, and they are a gigantic pain.

Magic Pants Jones said...

I have no idea. I don't even know if it is a cyst yet. I suppose I should do some research.

lightning in a bottle said...

it's a good thing i'm not the type to swoon and go into a dead faint upon the sight of blood ;)

sexypoet said...

i HATE getting IV's.. they hurt like a bitch!

Awesome Sara said...

mother fucker!! needles and i are not friends!!!