Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Edgewood Bakery

When I was in Jacksonville for my CT Scan, I stopped afterward at the Edgewood Bakery for a loaf of sourdough bread and a maccaroon. Yum! Everything looked so good, but I didn't want to go overboard. Everyone'll give you reasons to rationalize eating too much food. There was no reason today. Anyway, the bread and the cookie were delicious.

From Edgewood Bakery

From Edgewood Bakery

From Edgewood Bakery


The Pinkzillas and Greenzillas are super-cool:
From Edgewood Bakery


10 comments:

drollgirl said...

SATAN! how dare you show me shots from a bakery.

Magic Pants Jones said...

Insert evil grin here.

lightning in a bottle said...

awww. i'm sure the classroom kids would love the pinkzillas and greenzillas.

Magic Pants Jones said...

Yes, but at $1.50 per, there's no way...that'd be about 30 bucks for 1 cookie apiece.

I love them, but that's just silly.

one little simitopian said...

I second drollgirls comment!
I want a big pinkzilla! (why does that sound dirty?)

Magic Pants Jones said...

Ooh! Ooh! I know why!

sexypoet said...

they would truely be dirty cookies if they were named megasorass and lickalotapuss's.. okay i know that was dumb but, who cares! (i'm sayin it anyway)

by the way, i totally want a black and white cookie now or a giant chocolate chip cookie.

E Flo said...

That post made me so hungry that I am going to eat my arm now.

Awesome Sara said...

i need a napkin to wipe off the drool

Magic Pants Jones said...

I seriously need to stay out of bakeries. The self-control I showed yesterday was killer, but if I had eaten there with a friend, one of those danishes wouldn't have made it out alive.