Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sign O the Times?

Stepping out my door, I was trying to decide what to take picture of today. Looking at the mold pattern on the back of one of the signs on my street, I decided to continue with my theatre of the mundane. Never trying for 'good photography' or composition, I'm just looking to put together collections of things we see every day.

Today, it's the backs of street signs:

From Sign Backs 2-8-09


From Sign Backs 2-8-09


From Sign Backs 2-8-09


From Sign Backs 2-8-09


From Sign Backs 2-8-09


From Sign Backs 2-8-09


From Sign Backs 2-8-09


a lot of these in my neighborhood:
From Sign Backs 2-8-09



From Sign Backs 2-8-09

2 comments:

Awesome Sara said...

I am loving this! The moss reminds me of old mirrors. Like antiqued. That is seriously such a brilliant idea.

Magic Pants Jones said...

Thanks! It's fun to see what you get when you dedicate yourself to a game rather than trying to make a set of 'nice' pictures.