Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Procrastination Nation

I love how creative I get when there's work to be done. Tonight is hard-core gotta do the dishes night.

You know what that means, don't you? I immediately start thinking of photographs I could take when I'm walking Wesley. Maybe I could take the Spitz with me, even though it's incredibly cold (for Florida - don't get me started on what cold really is, I know, I'm from Michigan, but I don't have the clothes for it anymore, so this is cold, dammit).


5 comments:

Awesome Sara said...

I'm a floridian too! Where u at? I live in the retirement community known as boynton beach. it is freaking cold. i had to buy a sweater. i must say i look quite the heartbreaker in it.

Magic Pants Jones said...

I'm in St. Augustine. It's been ridiculous this week, no?

Awesome Sara said...

Definitely. I'm really liking the cold though.

drollgirl said...

i hear ya!!!!! got a lot of stuff to do? TIME TO CLEAN!!

and i used to have a spitz when i was a kid. he was kind of a bad dog [i realize now that this was due to OWNER ERROR AND POOR TRAINING], but i loved him. and he sure was a looker!

Magic Pants Jones said...

Oh, no, this Spitz is Spitzle, my evil little clown figurine. Isn't the spitz dog like a tiny samoyed? They are feisty. I knew a woman who had one at my old dog park. Nutty and cute at the same time.