Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It's funny...

When people comment there, part of me wants to comment back over at Spitze's blog, but I really don't think it's appropriate. With my user name, I think it'd be incongruous. And then, on another level, I think it's better that it's just a monologue, and the comments are reactions. I don't know that it would work as well if he stepped down off the stage and started to dialogue with the audience.

Maybe I'm thinking too much. Either way, I went out last night with a verrry patient Wesley, who only pulled on his leash a couple of times while I was trying to take Spitzle pictures. I took 66, kept 29, and have the rest of the month covered for posts.

4 comments:

Awesome Sara said...

You could leave comments under a pseudonym. But yea no one wants to know the truth behind the magic.

Awesome Sara said...

LOL, I saw this commercial and for some strange reason it made me think of you. Here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRWjxdvArPE

Kisses!!

Magic Pants Jones said...

Wow...that's funny as hell, but I'm not sure how to take it that it made you think of me.

Awesome Sara said...

LOLOLOL!!! Just thought you would like it. I dunno whenever i think of cucumber dildo I automatically think creepy clown guy.