Thursday, February 19, 2009

Free Gift Meme

This comes from Gigi, and from others before her...

****************************************************************
The first 5 people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

-What I create will be just for you.
-I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
-You will recieve your item before the end of the year (probably sooner).
-You will have no clue what the item is going to be. It could be a story or poetry . It could be a piece of artwork or photography. I might bake you something and mail it to you (if you live in the States!). Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
-It may be kind of odd, but I promise, not harmful.

What's the catch? The catch is that you have to repost this meme and make and send out 5 surprises of your own.

************************************************************

5 comments:

Awesome Sara said...

I want a gift. Am I reposting this on my blog? Do I really have to make something?

Magic Pants Jones said...

I'll make you a gift, but you'll have to post and make 5 present, too. And you know I'm signing up for yours. (I'm not gonna post the offer a second time, though.)

Awesome Sara said...

LOL... shit ok. What the hell am I going to make??? **Hint hint, I like your back of the sign moss pics :)

Oh, I made a special post for you. Its under the label for cancer. Its dedicated to your love of decay. I don't remember if I told you yet.

Awesome Sara said...

Hey, if you want your Sara gift I will posts the free meme gift on saturday at midnight. i have this thing with the parents on sun so no staying out late. just thought id give you a heads up. i figured out what i am going to do and believe me you will want this gift

sexypoet said...

love the ocean in the backround of your bike pic. makes me yearn to be back in FL. again.