Sunday, October 5, 2008

An odd feeling...

The art show went well on Friday, with lots of great people coming out to see me, and lots of nice compliments for me and Nancy's work. Yesterday's bike ride was a lot of fun, but for some reason, I was BEAT after the ride yesterday. I don't know why. I'd eaten well, and for once I actually got enough sleep the night before. I'm guessing it's the show on Friday? Anyway, it's led to me being all blah on Sunday for the second Sunday in a row. I have plans of getting things done, but even so, it spooks me...I don't want to make a habit of NOT riding on Sundays.

Why am I suddenly needing more sleep than before. Am I pregnant? I shouldn't be. I don't have a womb - I'm pretty sure my plumbing isn't made for that.

Anyway, now that they've actually debuted in the real world, I'm happy to put up the paintings from before, uncovered.

No comments: