Thursday, August 14, 2008

Magic Is Inside of You (and Me)






Maybe this is a challenge, ma
ybe this is a manifesto, maybe this is just my new worldview. I don't know. Here's the thing. In speaking of magic, I'm not speaking of mysticism or spirituality. Well not in the traditional sense. There are no faeries here, or magical spells.

Magic in real life:
Tell people that you will accomplish things because you're magic. Not magical, just magic. This will be scoffed at by most people. Good. Use this at times when you have, or want confidence. When you're doubted, say, "Oh, didn't you know? I'm magic." No explanations. Then do it. Complete your goal....make it happen. When you've succeeded, and you should, after all, you're magic, tell your friends. They'll be impressed. Say, "I told you I'm magic." This magic is confidence, self belief, and directing your brain. And then...you're magic. That's it. Yay!


Let's hear it for us, magic beings all!



No comments: