I don't write enough. Je suis lazeeeee. Mais, I will tell you five things that make me happy at the moment.
Anyway, five things that are making me happy:
1. Understanding friends...We all fell like total weirdo freaks once in a while, right? Well, I know that I do. It's very nice to have friends who listen without (or at least apparently without) judgment. (Hm...I thought judgment had an e after the g. Thank you spellchecker!) It's awfully good to have people around who show acceptance when you feel like you're the odd one in the room.
2. Great music...I had been on such a podcast kick, and then, suddenly, it's all about music for me. The Ting Tings, Carbon/Silicon, Santogold, Sons and Daughters, She Wants Revenge, The Kills...They are making life listenable again!
3. I am a creative soul, and that makes me feel sooooo good. I've had the opportunity to share my artwork with a new audience lately, and the response has been so nice. I can't wait for Tuesday's figure drawing.
4. Reconnecting with old friends. There's nothing like the smile of someone you haven't seen in a while.
5. Sharing food and games with a good group of people. Thank you devil, for inviting me tonight. I'm really looking forward to it!
I am so sappy!
Postcards From Paris
1 week ago